Since August 2018, Bucharest Running Club brings the best quality registration services for the runners through the ENDU.net registration platform.
- personal platform account
- at least 5 payment methods at your choice
- runner can use their registered personal data for quick registration in other sports events
- integration with mobile apps which help following real-time evolution during the race and many other information
- BIB number assigning as soon as the registration is finalized (available soon)
- easy access to information and registration in many sports events across Europe
Alternatively, in case you encounter any difficulties when registering through ENDU.net, you may use our old registration form here:
Please let us know about you suggestions and difficulties you may have using ENDU.net, through our Contact form
This way you help us solve them in due time, so that you can benefit all the advantages listed above.
• If you already registered through bucharest-marathon.com registration form, please DO NOT register again through ENDU.net or viceversa! Payments cannot be refunded!
• Tshirt size will by chosen by runner at Sport Expo and it is subject to availability.
The deadline for online registration and payment is September 29th.
If your registration is not validated after this date, it needs to be issued again at Sport Expo providing the payment document.
This race is open for companies, government and nongoverment agencies, embassies, institutions and other organizations from Romania and foreign countries.
This is not a restriction, teams which are not affiliated to any organization are also welcome.
Each team consists of four people of any gender. There is only one relay category and ranking for all teams, no matter the members gender.
Every team must designate a capitain (leader), who will receive all 4 members participation kits at Sport Expo. He is the one who fills in the registration form with all team members personal data and the order they will run. So every runner shall start (relay) in registration order.
10 + 10 + 13.5 + 8.695 = 42.195 km
Sunday, October 14th, 9:30 AM
Entry fees (per team):
- 90 EUR if the payment is made until April 30th
- 110 EUR if the payment is made between May 1st- July 31st
- 130 EUR if the payment is made between August 1st- September 30th
- 150 EUR if the payment is made between October 1st- October 13th
Registration fee payment must be completed no later than 5 working days since the registration day.
All registrations are canceled and deleted after 5 working days if the payment is not finalized.
The runners receives the race kit at Sport Expo (Constitution Square) and signs for it and for the responsibility declaration.
A delegated person can receive the race kit for a runners providing a copy of the runners identity documents.
Every participant benefits:
- The participation kit, containing the following items:
- race number (bib)
- the electronic chip for recording time
- official t-shirt - the size is subject to availability
- the AIMS magazine
- Access to the refreshment stands with watter, energy drinks, wet sponges and other things, which are located along the race path.
- Medical assistence, consisting in 4 ambulances, having special equipment and specialized medical staff. These are located in hotspots along the whole track.
- Careful and professional technical management for this competition, which is recognized worldwide and is affiliated with AIMS and IAAF. This enables the atlets to compete in optimal race conditions. The track is measured and AIMS approved; it's completely closed, isolated from any passer or vehicle and it provides safety to the runners.
- Automated time recording service: final standings, e-mail with information about performance.
- The finisher medal, at the end of the race.