Sâmbătă, 9 Octombrie 2021
Distanța: 0.9 km / 1.4 km
Age categories: 0-5,6-7,8-9,10-12 years old
● The registration of the minors is made on the basis of the birth certificate (copy) and the medical certificate, which certifies the ability for physical effort of the minor.
● The children will run alone, without parents or guardians / adults, except for children with disabilities. br> ● All children will be accompanied to the registration and the lifting of the competition kit by an adult - parent or guardian, who will sign the running declaration on their own responsibility.
● The winners will only be able to be awarded if they present the birth certificate. < br> ● The organizers do not keep personal documents (birth certificate, identity card, etc.), but only check them and return them immediately to the owners.
● The organizers can request any additional document or statement it deems necessary.
Children can register online until Sunday, October 4th. After this date we will announce the number of contest kits (number + shirt) available for registration on race day.
Saturday, October 10, competition day - Children can register ONLY on this day, according to the official schedule.
* Children registered online have the contest kit reserved, the reservation expires 1 hour before the start of the child category. After the expiry of the reservation the unused kits will be redistributed to those present and willing to run.
Each participant will receive a participation medal after crossing the finish line.
All children under the age of 18 will be accompanied by a parent or guardian, who will sign the running statement on the adult's responsibility.
For the children's race (0.9 -1.4 km) - children between 0 and 12 years old can participate.
- Children 6-12 years old will run alone.
- Children 0-5 years old and those with disabilities will be accompanied by a parent or guardian / adult.
Children between the ages of 13 and 19 are invited to participate in the Teens Race - 2.5 km.
The following documents are required for registration and the lifting of the contest kit:
- the birth certificate (copy) - All personal documents, birth certificates, identity documents will not be kept by the organizers but only presented to them and then returned to the owners. br> - self-declaration for running minors, signed by parents / legal guardian
- medical certificate / medical visa certifying that the participant is physically fit.
1.1 The organizer of this race is THE BUCHAREST RUNNING CLUB ASSOCIATION (ACSBRC), non-profit legal entity, based in Bucharest, Bd. Mărăști nr.10, tax registration code 21585951, of April 18, 2007, represented by Valeria Racilă Van Groningen, president.
1.2 The race shall take place according to these rules ("The Rules"). The decision to conduct the competition according to the Rules shall be final and binding on the participants.
1.3 The rules of the competition have been drawn up and will be made public, free of charge, to any applicant, in accordance with the applicable laws, on the event website www.bucuresti-maraton.ro. ACSBRC reserves the right to modify the Rules of the competition; such modifications shall enter into force only after they have been published, in advance, on the website.
1.4 The Organizer declares that it will assume NO responsibility regarding the participants’ knowledge of the Rules and their amendments as long as they have been made available to the participants. No participant will be entitled to request continuation of the competition or remedies for any damage caused by the regular suspension of the competition. By participating in this competition, the participants agree to comply with and observe all provisions, terms and conditions of these Rules and of the applicable legislation in force.
1.5 The provisions of these Rules are drawn up in accordance with the provisions of the Government Ordinance no. 99/2000 regarding the commercialization of market products and services and are mandatory for all participants.
1.6 THE BUCHAREST RUNNING CLUB ASSOCIATION , as Organizer, declares that it reserves the right to modify or change the Rules and that these changes will take effect one day after notifying the participants in this regard on the official website of the event.
- Rules for participation and awarding prizes
Any KIDS RACE participant who simultaneously fulfills the following conditions is entitled to a fair-play prize:
- He/she registered and participated in the Kids Race on October 10, 2020 in the Constitution Square;
- During the Kids Race, he/she made a fair-play gesture (he/she helped a colleague who involuntarily fell or stumbled) and which was validated by the observers on the route;
- He/she confirms that he/she has read and understood these official rules and that he/she fully agrees with the terms and conditions stipulated in the rules;
By registering for the Kids Race, the participants confirm they are aware of the provisions of the Rules and express their consent to its clauses, their participation in this event entailing the obligation to comply with the provisions of these Rules.
- Appointment of Winners
The winners will be designated/nominated and validated by the volunteers/observers who will be in the start-finish areas and along the route.
The prizes shall be granted only for the cases in which the child who benefits from the fair-play gesture fell involuntarily. In case of fraud, they will be disqualified.
- Period and venue
- Date: October 10, 2020.
- Place: Constitution Square
- Event: Kids Race
- Awarding prizes
- Prizes are not awarded in cases where the fair play gesture is the result of fraud (the child who fell did it involuntarily). In case of fraud, they will be disqualified.
- The prizes will be announced on the day of the event, on stage, by the MC.
- The prizes will be awarded on the stage, after the races have finished, between 13:30-15:20.
- The prizes will be awarded only to those who are close to the stage during the prize award and climb on stage within 30 seconds from the moment their name was first pronounced by the MC.
- To be awarded the prize, the winners must show their identity document /birth certificate to confirm their identity.
- Limitation of liability
The Organiser shall not be held responsible for:
- any costs borne by the winner for taking possession of the prize, other than those it is responsible for in accordance with these Rules and the legal provisions;
- the impossibility of the winner to take possession of the prize for reasons other than the Organizer's fault.
- Informing participants / Protection of personal data
7.1 All winners are guaranteed their rights in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and with Law no. 190/2018 on the measures for the application of the General Data Protection Regulation. The data of Campaign participants will be processed by ACSBRC in order to fulfill the following purposes: to organize this promotion, to nominate the winners of this promotion, to produce statistical reports on the customers of ACSBRC products and services.
7.2 Minorsꞌ personal data (surname, first name and date of birth) are collected from their parents and are deleted three months after the event.
7.3 The Bucharest Running Club Association processes personal data in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation and Law 190/2018, as Data Controller.
7.4 The Bucharest Running Club Association undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the personal data of this competition winners and to use them only in accordance with these Official Rules and the applicable legislation in force.
7.5 According to the General Data Protection Regulation, the participants in this competition have the following rights: the right to be informed, the right of access to personal data, the right to rectification of personal data, the right to restriction of processing of personal data and the right to erasure of personal data. The participants shall have the right to object to the processing of their personal data, under the law, as well as the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
7.6 Also, the participants have the right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data (ANSPDCP) with regard to the processing which they consider to infringe their rights.
- Force majeure
For the purpose of these Rules, force majeure shall mean any event that cannot be foreseen, controlled or remedied by the Organizer, including the impossibility of the Organizer for reasons independent of his will, to fulfill the obligations undertaken under these Official Rules.
Any disputes between the Organizer and the participants in the competition will be settled amicably or, if not possible, the disputes will be settled by the Romanian competent courts.
Any complaints related to the conduct of the competition can only be made in writing and submitted to the information tent in the Constitution Square only on the day of the competition – October 10, 2020.
Beyond that date, no complaints will be considered by the Organizer.
- Other clauses
If the Organizer finds that the winner has not met and/or has not complied with the conditions stipulated by the official competition rules, the Organizer reserves the right to suspend at any time the rights and benefits of the winner, without any compensation or payment whatsoever. The Organizer reserves the right to offer more prizes than those provided for in these rules. The Organizer shall be entitled to take all necessary measures in case of an attempt to defraud the system, abuse or any other attempts that could affect the image or the costs of this competition.