CURSA ȘTAFETĂ - 4X
Distance: 42,195 km
Time limit: 6 hours from the official start. Runners make sure to arrive at Arrival after this time interval in which they will be included in the standings. Once it is limited to the time when all roads will be reloaded traffic and organizations will no longer guarantee the safety of participants.
START: Bd. Libertății, în dreptul Parcului Izvor. FINISH: Constitution Square
The circuit (AIMS / IAAF certified) is completely paved and marked every km. See certificate aici.
Team Building, Team Modification, Lack of Team Members.
1. The team participating in the Stafeta must be made up of four members, each running each a single exchange of the post, in the order in which they were registered. None of the members of the staff will be able to participate in another race within the EVENT. Only the team that adheres to these rules will have the result registered in the competition and will appear in the official ranking.
2. In case the members of a team do not run in the order of registration or use in the component less of four members and / or one of its members run more than one exchange, the results of the respective team will be considered out of competition (hors concours). In this case the results obtained by this team will be displayed and scored with HC and will not be part of the official ranking of the competition. In the event that one or more of the team members do not participate, and one of the team members will travel more than one segment of the staff, it is obligatory to announce the organizer and to indicate the registered person / persons who no longer participate at the start of the race. If the team participates without announcing the organizer within the announced deadline it will be disqualified and its members may be refused registration and participation in any of the future competitions of the organizer.
3. in which one of the members of the registered team will not be able to participate for exceptional reasons presented to the organizer, it may be replaced at the latest 72 hours before the start, with the payment of an additional fee for each person replaced by 10 Euro (payable in lei at the course official of the NBR on the day of the payment).
The organizer may, at his discretion, before or within 30 days from the closing of the race, analyze the reasons that led to the replacement of the team members and reject them for no exceptional reasons. In this case the results of the respective team will be considered outside the competition (hors concours), following that the results obtained by this team will be displayed and noted with HC and will not be part of the official ranking of the competition. If a team wishes to participate with members other than those previously announced, without being able to meet the 72-hour deadline and / or without being able to invoke exceptional reasons, they may participate in the race with the payment of an additional fee for each person replaced by 10 Euro (payable in lei at the official BNR course on the day of payment, payment to be made before the race. In this case, the limit of 2 replaced members does not apply and the results to the respective team will be considered out of competition (hors concours), following that the results obtained by this team will be displayed and scored with HC and these will not be part of the official ranking of the competition. 4. It is forbidden outside the above mentioned way to participate other people than those The organizer has the right to request at any time the identification of the persons who participated or participated in the race. The refusal to offer the elements of identification e from the participants leads to their automatic disqualification and to the possibility of the organizer to refuse their registration and participation in any of its future competitions. In the event that the Organizer identifies that the person participating in the race is not the registered person, it may, at the discretion, stop the respective person to participate in the race and / or disqualify it and / or refuse its registration and participation in any of its future competitions. The team that replaced one or more members, without complying with the provisions mentioned in this chapter, will be disqualified, and its members may be refused registration and participation in any of the future competitions of the organizer.
5. The final standings at the pole vault will be announced in 30 days from the end of the race.
6. Minors who are born since 01/01/2004 can register for this race. legitimized within a club affiliated to the Romanian Athletics Federation or to another IAAF affiliated Federation, under the following conditions:
i. to present the valid certificate / legitimacy that proves the affiliation to a club affiliated to the Romanian Athletics Federation or to another IAAF affiliated Federation and the right to participate in competitions;
ii. the certificate / legitimacy will have to be presented at the time of lifting the competition kits;
iii. not presenting this certificate / legitimacy or its non-compliance leads to the loss of the right to participate in this race and / or to disqualify from the race.
RUNNER 1 START
START KM 0
START RACE LOCATION: IZVOR PARK
RUNNING DISTANCE: 10KM
RUNNER 2 START
START KM 10
START LOCATION: BLVD KISELEFF
RUNNING DISTANCE: 10KM
RUNNER 3 START
START KM: 20
STARTING POINT: SPLAIUL INDEPENDENȚEI, NEAR BLVD LIBERTĂȚII intersection
RUNNING DISTANCE: 10KM
RUNNER 4 START
KM START 30
LOC PE TRASEU: METROU PIAȚA UNIRII
DISTANȚA ALERGATĂ: 12.2KM
You can check your registration on https://registration.mylaps.com/rbbm2019/Entrants
No, is not possible.
Registration fees are non-refundable, including for those who have registered and do not attend the competition.
Registration for races within the event can be done online or at the Sport Expo.
- Online payment by credit / debit card (Bank transfer / payment order - PO) is recommended and can be made by following these steps:
1. Complete the online application form
2. pay through OP
3. wait for payment confirmation email
4. after the payment is completed, we validate and confirm your registration.
- The payment for the Sport Expo can be made by the runners who have not completed the online registration. Payment is made only in cash
2. The declaration is completed and signed on its own responsibility
3. The organizer verifies the identity document
4. The number and the contest kit are raised.
The participation kit rises from the SPORT EXPO. For SPORT EXPO follow the event schedule.
Before the race
The deadline is 6 hours from the official start. Runners who arrive after this time will not be included in the ranking. After these time limits all roads will be reopened to traffic and the organizers will no longer guarantee the safety of the participants.
The start corridor is divided into sectors. Each runner will have ONLY access to the start sector where he is allocated according to the competition number.
The start sectors and corridors are clearly marked at their entrances. Access to the corridors and start areas will be allowed from 8:45 am. Each participant has the obligation to inform in advance about the sector allocated to the number of contest received. Also, each participant must comply with the obligation to move to the assigned sector if it is indicated that they are in the wrong start sector.
According to the IAAF / AIMS regulation, one hydration point will be placed every 5 km, so at about 5 km / 10/15/20/25/30/35 / Arrival. Participants are asked to dispose of bottles and plastic cups in areas near hydration points to facilitate the cleaning process. Glass or metal containers are not permitted during the race.
The timing service will be provided for competitive races (42km, relay, 21km, 10km) by a specialized company. The system records each passage of the electronic chip of each runner over the electronic mats (control points) and calculates the time of each runner. The control points are located at the start / finish line and along the route, without being signaled.